Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A touch of vintage: Rooms full of history, beauty and character.

So I discovered a new (to me) blog, The Vintaquarian, that I love.  I cannot stop looking.  Below is just a taste of the beauty to behold there.

A gallery wall of mirrors, a daybed sofa with tassel fringe. swoon.

What an amazing view from a cozy window seat.

I really like the large windows in this dining room.

A little vignette of succulents and crystals.

This chair is a work of art.

The mirror and rug are my favorite part of this room, but I like all of it.

A cozy home library.


Intraday Calls on Silver said...

Amazing pictures,thanks for share with us.

Gold Jackpot Plan

free crude tips said...

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.

Mcx Crude Tips Only

Victor said...

Love your blog and writing style. Just keep doing what you are doing!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...