Monday, October 19, 2015

Wallpaper and Tile?

This weekend I saw a beautiful picture of a wallpaper and tile bathroom. It was so stunning, I just sat and stared at it for a while. Initially, if I was told to put both together I would take a minute to consider other options, but seeing it with my own eyes was totally different.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/boring-bathroom-6-dramatic-decor-ideas-you-can-buy-or-diy-207402:

It made me look around for other options of tile and wallpaper that I hadn't seen before. Take a look at what I found:




Or you can just do a tile that looks like wallpaper!


Would you put tile and wallpaper together? I'd love to hear in the comments below!

3 comments:

decor said...

Amazing project result!

Anonymous said...

That constellation pattern is actually a DIY with free handed lines and homemade star stamps. Isn't it so cute?! I saw a home tour (also on AT a few years ago where the home owner used gold craft paint and a large stamp of a bee on a wall. It looked so good I bought a cool stamp of my own with intention to try it myself and chickened out. This post might be the inspiration I needed to give it a try! Love these looks and we have a tiny boring bathroom that could use a little personality. :)

kadly smith said...

Wow, really these wallpaper art on tiles are looking great. I have been planning to redesign my bedroom. So already asked some ideas about it from a home expert. Already done flooring work with mosaic tiles that were ordered from an online store. Still not started the walling work and this post given me a great idea to give a good look to my bedroom.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+