Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Beautiful Mix of Classic and Contemporary

At first thought, mixing a classic style with contemporary would not be my first choice. This pictures prove me wrong! There is a sort of elegance in it that stuns me. 



Jonathan Adler White Trousdale Lamp, Jonathan Adler Meurice 2 Tier Table, Jonathan Adler C Jere Rain Drops Mirror, white and navy blue contemporary living room! <3   #jonathanadler #shopcandelabra #inthenavy
via decorpad

Gluckstein Home: Contemporary white and black kitchen design with floor to ceiling kitchen cabinets ...
via decorpad



It really brings out a luxurious side to decor. I am really impressed with the mixture of these two styles. Are you?

2 comments:

The Office Stylist said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the classic elements mixed with the contemporary. Very fresh and welcoming.

The Office Stylist
www.theofficestylist.com

Sophie Bancroft said...

I love these mixes of styles and think it is always a fab idea to create unique interiors, especially when styles are blended.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+