Obviously, I have to include some well-known land marks...
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel The Louvre is behind it.
Eiffel Tower of course...
Notre Dame Cathedral.
The Moulin Rouge.
Sacré-Coeur is a really beautiful basilica in the great Montmartre neighborhood.
Cafe des 2 Moulins
Père Lachaise cemetery is definitely worth a visit. I liked some of the more hidden areas away from the main "avenues"
Paris requires multiple posts so stay tuned! Thanks to wonderful hubby for all of the fantastic photography he did during our trip!
Here's that list again of all my posts from our travels that I've posted -
•Introduction to my European backpacking trip and a list of places we visited
• Galicia - Baiona and Isle de Cies
• Galicia - the coast, some charming vineyards, and Pontevedra
• Santiago de Compostela and gorgeous hidden beaches
• Gorgeous mountain lakes of Picos de Europa
• Stunning mountains - Picos de Europa
• Bilbao and San Sebastian
• Beautiful Barcelona
• The amazing Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona
• Art Nouveau dream house by Gaudi in Barcelona
• Not to miss - the gorgeous rocky coast of Italy's Cinque Terre
• More from my summer traveling Europe - amazing Rome
• From my summer in Europe - amazing Pompeii
• Turquoise ocean and vineyards on cliffs - the amazingly stunning Amalfi coast
• My Summer in Europe: Pictures from lovely Florence, Italy
• Enchanting Siena
•Lake Como, Italy
•Jungfrau region, Switzerland, Part 1
•Jungfrau region, Switzerland, Part 2
• One of my favorite cities from my European backpacking trips - Ulm, Germany
• Lake Constance
• Cute HOUSE Overload - the charming medieval homes of Germany's Romantic Road
• Regensburg, Germany, and Salzburg, Austria
• A charming lakeside village, Hallstatt
• Beautiful Vienna
• Kunst Haus Wien in Vienna
• Budapest Part 1
• Budapest Part 2
• Stunning Prague
• Brussels • Charming Bruges