Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dream Kitchens: Gleaming, Open, and Fully Loaded

One day when hubby and I are living in what we would hope to be our "forever home," I hope to have a kitchen just like one of these...

I don't see them very often but I really like wood counters.

Love the floors and ceiling!

Great for entertaining!

all kitchens by Martha O'Hara Interiors


Anonymous said...

These kitchens are overrated. I have one, and keeping it clean and organized is such a chore. Can't wait till my 5 kids grow up and we can down-size and everything in my kitchen can be within an arms reach from where I stand!

FeltBallRug - Rebecca said...

Beautiful! I dream of that day as well and my dreams will now include that dark periwinkle oven. Love!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...