Friday, June 20, 2014

Crisp and bright rooms

We had a bit of a heatwave here in Maryland this week so I thought a little cool off was in order.  The rooms below are perfect for hot summer days because they are light and airy, just like a crisp cotton sun dress!


Love the spotty drapes.


I always have my eye out for a large floor mirror for a good price.  A mirror like this can throw enough light around a room it's like having another window.

Sometimes greenery can be just as pretty (and unexpected) as flowers.

Crushing on that coffee table!!
all images via Adore Home

4 comments:

laura Madalene said...

Really adorable post. I love each pictures which shows unique designs and it is good to have these type of decorations for the home.
cool-design

carol said...

its the small things ..I love the footstool with the bright pink top

Sophie Palmer said...

What gorgous uses of the colour white - so much character can be added with a clear and crisp scheme. I also want that bright pink stool!

Monnaie Ernakulam said...

Beautiful interior designing and interior furnishing!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+