Friday, August 9, 2013

Office eye candy!

I easily spend at least 12 hours a day in my home office.  So what it looks like matters....a lot.  Is it comfortable? Nope, I desperately need a new chair and a keyboard try.  Is it clean? Nope.  I still have unpacked boxes from our move two months ago.  Is it functional? Meh...

So, I'm gathering up inspiration so I can turn my home office into a space worthy of spending 90% of my waking hours in.

I'm a sucker for symmetry, and white.
via Sweet Chic Events via Pinterest

A bit masculine for me, but I love the floor to ceiling bookshelves, and the large simple desk.
via Rue Mag


 Peach is one of those colors that I love when I see, but I have to see it to be convinced!  The above and two below are from a Baltimore's Stephanie Bradshaw Creative Studio
 If I had a refreshment area - especially a coffee maker - I'd never leave my office!

I adore this chandelier! Anyone know where I can find something like it?!?
I'm not a fan of white boards, but they don't look so bad here!

via Rue Mag


Gina Julian said...

You can find an inexpensive version of the urchin chandelier through an Etsy vendor called Stimulight. Have fun designing your office!

ashley@decorology said...

@Gina - These are gorgeous! Thanks for the lead !!

helsea said...

thank you Gina from my side, too! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...