Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday - eye candy!

I feel awful I've been so neglectful of Decorology lately!  Our settlement couldn't come sooner, because I'm not going to feel like the house is really ours until I have the keys.  Now I'm just in countdown mode until May 28th!

Here are some gorgeous spaces to get your weekend started off right:

via Pinterest via House Beautiful

4 above via BHG

I might test out having white floors in my home office.  I love the look but would only want to commit to a small space in the beginning.

via Elements of Style

via BHG


Josh Seddon said...

Some really fantastic interior design ideas here, you can shop online at Kontenta for modern home furniture, decoration and lighting. They are giving away 25% off for all new customers also!! :)

Ian Thirsk said...

Really enjoyed reading while sat on my garden bench . Please keep posting, very interesting and relevant, thank you


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...