Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why I've been away and organization eye candy

I feel really bad about my sporadic and/or non-exist blogging lately, but sweetums and I just put our first offer on what may be our first HOME last night. Needless to say, things have been chaotic around here...I promise that within the next week or so things will be back to normal.... In the meantime, if you are stressed like me, there's nothing like a good organization fix!

via BHG


dwellonthese said...

Exciting! I hope you get the home of your dreams!

for the love of a house said...

Hope 'Congratulations' are in order and you got your first house! How exciting! I'm honored to be the second photo in this post- the photo is from our photoshoot for Renovation Style, but it wasn't shown in the magazine. I looked for the photo on the BHG site and couldn't find it. Could you please let me know where you found it?! I would really appreciate it, thank you!
all my best,

Dee said...

I love those back painted book shelves and organizational photo's!

Thanks for sharing!



dervla @ the curator said...

ooooh fingers crossed for you!! Can't wait to hear.

Vipula said...

Such pretty pics...I always wonder if these places always look so neat and tidy or is it just for the photo-ops.
I know I can never meet these levels of cleanliness on a long term basis

ashley@decorologyblog said...

@Joan - I'm pretty sure I found the photo while searching BHG for general organizing ideas. I can't find it right now, but I will continue to poke around and let you know if/where I find it.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...