Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting cozy inside when it's stormy out...

As I'm sure you all know by now, here on the East Coast we are all bracing for Sandy to hit. Schools are closed, offices are closed, and transit is at a halt. There's no where to go but to stay home, and why not make it as cozy and comfy as possible?

I'd love to know where this house is





We were without power for a whole week this summer, so we're bracing for the worst this time, and have gathered up all of our candles and filled all of our pots with water.

Nothing says cozy like marshmallows and cocoa.

And of course, park yourself in front of the fire if you are lucky enough to have one...

How do you get cozy?

via: 1. Sweet Home Style 2.  Pinterest, 3. Pinterest 4. Ruffles and Pleats  5. Heart Home 6. Crate and Barrel, 7. Pinterest  8. Project Wedding,  9. Pinterest via A Day That is Desert  10. House Beautiful

5 comments:

Tricia Rose said...

Light the fire, wear boots and woolly sweaters - I don't think there is a new way to get cosy!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ooooh That DOES all look cozy!

Christina O said...

I learned to knit a few weeks ago, so I'll be doing that. (The blanket you posted above was actually my inspiration!) Reading and board games by candle light. Our lights are flickering big time right this minute. Any time now, I suppose... Stay warm and dry!

Mrs. White said...

I believe that house is from the recent movie starring Daniel Radcliffe, The Woman in Black (so it may not be real at all!) The house in the movie is located at the end of a marsh, which plays a big role. The remake is awful but the 1989 original scared me to death and is a great watch for a cozy in-house day! Stay safe.

twelve-O-eight said...

Cozy for me is dinner in the crock pot, warm fuzzy socks, hot coffee and stacks of my favorite magazines to drool over. Stay safe, the West Coast is praying for you all :)

xoxo, Tanya

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+