Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Need to get away? Beautiful Vacation homes and hotels...

I am going on vacation to the Outer Banks on Sunday, and I couldn't be more excited.  It's been two years since I've had a vacation and the beaches of North Carolina are my favorite.  Though, I wouldn't mind staying at any of these gorgeous destinations either...

This might be heaven

2 above, Ratua Private Island, Vanuatu Archipelago, South Pacific

Casa Talia, Modica, Sicily, Italy

2 above, Mesagne, Puglia, Italy

This might also be heaven

2 above Uxua Casa Hotelin Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil

Kenoa Beach Spa and Resort in Barra de Sao Miguel, Alagoas, Brazil

White Villa in Pyrgos Kallistis, Santorini, Greece

Oia Villa I in Santorini, Greece All of these destinations and many more are from Welcome Beyond luxury vacation rentals.


Chelsea said...

Wow.. these are absolutely breathtaking. Can you imagine living in one of these places?? Perfection..

The Office Stylist said...

I loved the greek vacay, need to take one soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...