Friday, July 13, 2012

Elegant and sophisticated interiors with a fun modern twist

The lines of this room are clean and classic, but the wallpaper and bright green also make it fresh.

I like symmetry in design as long as the objects used are fun and unstuffy.

The colors in the rooms above and below are so lush...if I lived in a colder climate I would definitely use them.

Acrylic chairs and pops of fuchsia make a traditional dining table fun.

all images via Ivy & Piper


Erin said...

I have acrylic chairs in my dining room almost identical to the dining room picture and believe it or not they are super comfy! I don't think I'll ever go back to normal ones. Plus they make for a great conversation piece!


Steve @ In Style Modern said...

Acrylic chairs have always been a good component to any part of the house, may it be in the kitchen or dining area. The colors created the twists on these designs. Contrast and opposite in some manners but still looking great.

Anke und Anna said...

Wow. Your blog is soo inspiring!
These interiors are so pretty.I think I like the third room best, because the dark walls are a cool contrast to the light decoration.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...