Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A no-fuss beach house that's relaxing and beautiful

The beach is my favorite place, and I haven't been to one in over two years. If I had any beach house I'd be there now, but this one would be especially nice. It's not your typical blue and white, seashell adorned coastal dwelling, but a chic and modern take that is still laid back.

White walls with the gorgeous glossy floors is so refreshing and pretty.  Gloss floors are easy to clean, too!

The owner chose pink and turquoise over the traditional blue and white.  I think turquoise and pink are a refreshing change.

I imagine the owner has reasons, but I would hang some artwork or a pretty chandelier in the bedroom, and use the same hardwood floors as seen in the dining room.

What do you think?

Read and see more at Adore Home


Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

So pretty! Love the colors - indeed beautiful and relaxing. Thanks for sharing!

Anja said...

love the colors!! do you know where they have those pink turquoise pictures on the wall from?

matildaroseinteriors.blogspot said...

I love the white, turquoise & pink colour scheme but my husband isn't really in love with pink so we've opted to incorporate orange instead

CollectingDesignIN said...

Love the colours!
The pinks, blues and greens with whites togethes make a wonderful space.
They are a very cute interiors!


Steve Barley said...

I say, this is among the best beach house ideas I've seen by far. The colors are cool and refreshing to the eyes, that strongly emit good vibes and tranquility. I'll never go back to the city if i have one of this beach house! Simply beautiful...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...