Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween inspired interiors -great ideas and inspiration

Because I haven't lived anywhere with any real storage yet, I don't really have much in the way of decor. I still like to look at holiday homes though..and I think the ones below are all completely doable decorations!

I don't know how safe it is to put candles on the floor.  Either go the flameless route, or make sure there are no kids/pets that could knock them over. 

via Gap Interiors

so cute!


This table scape is seasonal but still sophisticated...
via 2 above via Trend Hunter

via I Heart Shabby Chic

via Lebaron Interiors

via Material Girls

via Trend Hunter

Do you like to decorate on the holidays?  How do you decorate for Halloween ?

9 comments:

Lanna said...

I do love to decorate for Halloween. I've always loved the look of white pumpkins, beeswax candles and burlap to really give a fall feeling.

Design Candy said...

great round up. I'm feeling black and white and sparkly for Halloween this year! I just blogged about my inspiration for a Halloween dining table theme. I love this time of year!

LucinaPH said...

Looks like black and white is the thing now.. Love the gap pics.. it's so clean to be a halloween set up. Love!

tehmina - interior design DIY said...

I absolutely love the table setting with the spider web upon it. It's a perfect copy of Miss Havisham's dining table from Great Expectations (Charles Dickens).

Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

Fabulous Halloween images!! I love the jack-o-lanterns and candles. And the metallic pumpkins are very lovely. Fab diy! These Halloween decorations are perfect—not too creepy, not too cheesy, juuuust right! Good stuff!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I usually throw up a couple of things to keep the kids happy but generally I am not going crazy for Halloween. I would however, decorate like the last photo. Very cool.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Love the Halloween Designs...
Love using the white pumpkins instead of the orange..
Thanks for sharing
Karryann

Jacquelyn said...

Halloween is my favorite! But we too do not have much storage space for seasonal decor!!

christine said...

I love these!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+