Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Absolutely fabulous living rooms from our dearly departed Domino

Luckily, more and more great online mags have been popping up. However, I still miss Domino mag ...

such pretty colors...



This white and tan living room is one of my all time favs...


I think this adorable space is Rashida Jones's apartment...

Love this REAL vintage living room, which one a contest.  It's the apartment of the super talented Lara of Piewacket


light and pretty and feminine

via Domino

9 comments:

Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

LOVE the use of colors! So bold and fun!! Awww Domino!! Awesome pics!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I couldn't agree more. I adored Domino and I am not the adoring type:)

Lisa D. said...

Totally agree on the white and tan room. I saved that Domino for years.

Sophie said...

Domino ? does it exsist in europe ? the colors are well mattch and i am not talking abot the furnish ... love it

the modern sybarite ™ said...

Really love the first one. You could close your eyes and pretend to be in Istanbul! Thanks for helping me visualize this!

Lesli at My Old Country House said...

OMG I featured my Domino Inspiration House yesterday and today...August 2008 - something must be brewing. I still wonder why they went away. I people pay $100 for back issues on ebay!

tehmina interior design diy said...

wow well balanced rooms love the sitting area nice and bright

kcmindy said...

I miss this rag SO MUCH. Bring it back!!! I still refer to all my back copies. And steal the ideas. No shame.

Alias said...

First one is Awesome and I can say it seems very much balanced..Thanks for sharing your home pictures..

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+