Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like fall...

I do not like cold weather. I'd pick 90 degrees and humid over 30 degrees any day. However, I LOVE autumn. Hands down the best season for fashion, a number of outdoor activities, and the return of the sense of coziness.

via Artessen via The City Sage

2 above via Habitually Chic

3 above via Artessen via Automatism

I love to bake....well, I love to eat baked goods..and autumn is the season for warm breads and muffins
via Pinterest

via Artessen via Saipua


Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

I love how cozy these rooms are. And the large windows are incredible! Definitely will be a must have in my place one day! The light shining though is incredible! I especially like that dining area in the second picture. Looks like a lovely place to live. That fall color bouquet is gorgeous!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I couldn't agree more. I love fall for its fashion, decor and food. After all the wild days and nights of summer I find it's so nice to hunker down and cuddle up at home in the fall.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...