Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lovely living room potpourri

I am moving tomorrow and have been painting our new place for the last two days and I am EXHAUSTED. Starting fresh in a new place is exciting, but moving as an act is horrible. So, I won't be posting tomorrow, but want to wish everyone a great and hopefully much more relaxing weekend than I'll be having.



Two images above via Real Simple

Simple and pretty
via The Nest

via Sweet Home Style

via Schibsted Forlag

so gorgeous and dramatic 
via Scandinavian Chic

via Pinterest

I really like the shutters and colorful accents on the couch. Really anchors things.
via Pinterest

7 comments:

sharmin said...

Good luck with your new place!
All your hard work will be worth it once you settle in.

the modern sybarite ™ said...

I also HATE moving, so I utterly understand. But do enjoy setting it all up :-)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog so much. It gives me so much design ideas for my own home. I bought some dressers from a university surplus dept. and painted them white and they look so nice because it has some fancy details. Thank you and keep it going. I so enjoy your pictures.

Karlita said...

yes... you always find a lot of stuff you didnt know you had! soon you will have it all under control.. good luck!

Chic & Decó said...

Una mudanza siempre es un gran trabajo, pero el resultado siempre merece el esfuerzo, seguro que serás muy feliz en tu nuevo hogar.

Kerry said...

I feel for you. Does anyone actually like moving? It is exciting to be in a new space that you love so that is one positive that you could focus on during the ordeal.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Love, love all of these images. Hate moving. Good luck and good weekend. Mona

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+