Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dining rooms in all flavors

Some dining room love for you guys today! Anybody else on the east coast feel that shake yesterday? I'm right outside DC so it was pretty scary here!

via Adore Home mag

via Concrete Wall

LOVE the large tree branch!
2 above via Elle Decor

via High Gloss


I have to paint our table - it's so sad right now.  I love how the feet of this one look dipped in gold!


Karlita said...

beautiful dining room love whites and greys warmed by floors

Stacy Curran said...

This is very timely for me as I am working on my dining room right now!
Stacy said...

I love the dining room. Great pictures!

'Please visit our new website'

PapayaStudio said...

Great rooms! High gloss is my fav...except for the chairs. Other than that I'll take it :)

Jean @ Flower Hill Design Company said...

I felt the shake! We felt it all the way up here in New York! Definitely not used to that feeling here on the east coast! Thanks for the lovely dining room inspiration photos. I'm in the process of redoing my dining room now! Jean

SarahW said...

What a fantastic variety of styles! Great inspirational ideas in these pics.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...