Friday, July 29, 2011

Some delicious eyecandy from 3 beautiful blogs

It was design blogs that inspired me in the first place to start blogging, but between running my web design business, and running Decorology, I never have time to peruse my favorite blogs the way I once did. Therefore I decided to make myself make time by publishing occasional posts featuring images from other awesome design blogs. Enjoy!

{featured in no particular order}

Images below from  "Live Creating Yourself."

so pretty




the charming The Marion Housebook had this delicious eyecandy



The two bedrooms above are so simple and peaceful

On Pure Style Home  I was loving these...


gorgeous

9 comments:

Leslie said...

These are gorgeousss and just the perfect way to start my weekend!

L

kristin sjaarda said...

nicely edited photos. I love the last image. so simple but taken at just the right moment. I just wanted to politely add that I took the 4th, 5th and 6th photos. thanks!

Gabrielle said...

i adore the light in the first image! I have one of those big green bottles in one of the images. Love it!

x Found it

http://www.tunnelbravo.com

Chic & Decó said...

All the picture I like. Kisses

Ruby Gray's said...

hehe I love the dancing sign.

mydeco said...

Love the colours and art and the light fixtures in these pictures thanks for sharing and posting them!

Emma at The Marion House Book said...

Thanks for including my blog! Was away on vacation so this was a nice surprise to come back to.

Nanette said...

Love the picture with the black dresser. I love the colors you put with it.

bevans said...

The Marion Housebook is gorgeous!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+