Monday, July 11, 2011

Bedroom love for a better Monday

I know I post a lot of bedrooms, but being that I spend no less than 9 hrs a night in mine, the bedroom comes first in my home. Also, it's Monday, and if I could, I'd spend half the day in mine...

via Little Green Notebook

country minimalism...love it
via Country Living

Talk about a fab studio.  So crisp and clean
via Apartment Therapy


Can I dub leather, canvas, and hardwood floor a palette?  Is so...it's one of my favs..
via Adore Home

This one's been floating around on the blogosphere recently, but I had to share it anyway.  I don't know if I could live with it, but I love the raw linen bedding.  The big painting behind the bed really ads to the atmosphere.
via Apartment Therapy

Modern and clean
via Apartment Therapy

neutral and lovely
via Ballard Designs

7 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

I am so with you on this one.
Cheers!

Betty said...

Nice bedrooms.. still my fave space in the house :)

Amy said...

I think bedrooms are one of the most important rooms in the house. We are going to be working on our bedroom soon, so thanks for the beautiful inspiration photos!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Monday definitely inspires me to want to go back to bed!

the modern sybarite ™ said...

Never think of myself as a "shabby chic" type of guy, but I do really like the image with the leather butterfly chair, one version which I discovered at Urban Outfitters (http://www.themodernsybarite.com/2011/07/summer-living-week-all-grown-up.html#more). I guess the saying is "Never say never!". Thanks for the inspiration boards!!!!

mydeco said...

modern, minimal and bright these bedrooms look great! Inspired me to create my own bright, fresh and minimal room using mydeco's 3D room planner, thanks for the inspiration!

Gee said...

I love your blog. It gives me so much inspiration and power. When I see something I like I just want to remove everything from my apartment and create it from the beginning :) Please, don't stop :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+