Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bathroom inspiration - unique and chic

1. High Gloss Magazine, 2. Southern Living, 3. Scandinavian Chic, 4. Nate Berkus, 5. The Hawley House Project, 6. Casa Diez, 7. Christopher Peacock Cabinetry


thisdustyhouse said...

I know I couldn't live with it, but aesthetically, photographically, that bathroom with the crumbling exposed yellow brick is gorgeous, stunning. I shudder to think how difficult to clean it would be though!

Boo Hazard said...

That brick bathroom is so cool - I stared at it for like 5 minutes trying to figure out that plumbing though!! I love the little shelf for the candle. Looks like something I'd see here in New Orleans!

Great pics!

Leslie said...

Ahhhh, I love these bathrooms! Especially when compared to my really plain bathroom.


Dani said...

I love these bathrooms - we've seen some of these before but not the brick wall shower installation, it looks great. We fit lots like this (we are ) but none as deliberately higgledy piggeledy. We see this increasingly casual approach in a lot of briefs we see - a heritage trend? Dani

mydeco said...

thanks for sharing these great pics!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...