Monday, June 27, 2011

Wonderful eclectic

Eclectic is one of my all-time favorite decorating styles. There's nothing quite as special as a home filled with one's treasure's from traveling, or just unique finds brought over from another land...

Love this softly colored kitchen.  It was originally a sitting room, but the owners loved it so much they transformed it into a kitchen.


I generally try not to get swept up in trends but I really love suzani.  The table filled with objects is nice, too.



beautiful




via Elle Decor

5 comments:

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

it's so crisp and fresh!

*kiss kiss*
Erika at ~Tiptoe Butterfly~


LAST DAY Bloggers to stop by and enter~Light as a Feather necklace GIVEAWAY~ it’s an almost $50 value!

Vina said...

Ahh Look at all the beauties! I hope I can have these designs in my own space :)

Nicole said...

Love the bathroom vanity!

Claire M. said...

Beautiful! love it ;)

leslie said...

Beautiful and truly inspiring designs. Ah, swoon swoon swoon!

Leslie
adventuresofoldandnew.blogspot.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+