Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My most recent obsession: beautiful bedrooms!

 you had me at coffee in bed...

 gorgeous color scheme

 I love the above bedroom - it's beautiful and considered, but still so liveable.  Whatever this style is called- I'd say it's mine.

 simple and classic beauty

 beach cottage beauty

 amazing wall treatment

This bedroom started with the headboard and grew around it.

Which is your fav?

1. Pinterest
2. Pinterest
3. Pinterest
4. Pinterest
5. Pinterest
6. Pinterest
7. High Gloss
8., 9. Country Living


NauticalCottageBlog.com said...

LOL! There is absolutely no way I could choose a favorite - I think I love them all! :O)


Jen said...

I love the bedroom with the green wall and also the white one. Great selection.

Diana said...

Which issue of Country Living is that floral bed from? Does it say who makes the duvet cover? So happy and pretty!

Natasha Simpson * said...

I love the "simple & Classic" bedroom. This is just my style and that upholstered headboard = LOVE!


Linda said...

Hello Diana the duvet its in the new Country Living magazine ...made by Pottery Barn ;)

Alyssa said...

I love the cozier looks in 1, 3, and 6.
@Natasha Simpson, I definitely agree with the simple and classic. You really just can't go wrong with that!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...