Monday, June 20, 2011

A little eye candy for all you organization junkies out there...

If it involves baskets or bins and labels I can't resist...

Matching labels and matching canisters....!
Vintage suitcases as memorabilia containers!

the above and below are AMAZING

An artist's studio with organizational furnishings down to a T!

Check out the baskets with all the fabric swatches archived...

Paint cans mounted as spool reels! Also check out the buttons and other notions in small magnetic tins on the mirror!

1. Snakk Klikk
2. Pinterest  (labels free for download at BHG)
3. House to Home
4. Real Simple
5. Real Simple
6. Life Work
7. Little Green Notebook
8. Pinterest


Fonty said...

Ahh I'm loving this. I can't help but organized and you have lovely stuff here.

Flaky said...

I need to tackle my own studio closets, it always looks organized when company comes over but don't look in my closet!

leslie said...

This. Is. So. Awesome!

Bringing Pretty Back said...

I am the NO organization junkie! ha! But, I love this!!! Maybe I will be now with these great ideas!
Have a PRETTY day!

I am Chrissa. said...

I still need to make those labels for my own pantry.

And Ashley, want to laugh? I opened this from my reader just so I could Pin that medicine cabinet idea.

ashley@decorology said...

Too funny Chrissa! - I saw you pinned the medicine cabinet - it is awesome :)

Annie Mae said...

So clean and uncluttered. Love these.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...