Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gorgeous serenity

Cause I have two websites to launch today and I really, really need it.

Two things I love - an over-sized mirror on the floor and a reading nook
via Adore Home Mag

simple. beautiful
via Lisbeth Dahl

Isn't the chandelier hanging from the tree amazing?
via Pinterest

ranunculus -- one of my favorite flowers

so peaceful...

two images above via Richard Powers


meenal @ maison marigold said...

all the is amazing that you still found time to share these wonderful images!! have a lovely fruitful day..xx meenal

Sarah said...

Great posts & photos. Thanks for sharing.

Karena said...

You have your hands full, and to put up this gorgeous post!

Come and join my amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

Art by Karena

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I am crazy for a chandelier hung outdoors. Sadly I've never found a spot in any of our homes to hang one.

Claire M. said...

Amazing photos! I love the interior

Mae said...

Nice idea with the outdoor chandelier :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...