Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fabulous living rooms for every mood and taste


I'm not sure what you'd call the two styles above -- modern eclectic? But I'm liking this style more and more these days. Since things don't "match" you can use items you already have instead of buying new ones.


This living room - pictured above and below - is so unusual and luxe.  I ADORE the white media console and the huge white mirror...stunning


An otherwise dark and broody "club" like living room is brightened up by an interesting array of mirrors.
images above via Adore Home Magazine

Modern rustic feel in white and pastels...
via Ballard


All out vintage...
via Covet Garden

Do you have a fav?

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am DYING over that suzani chair. I love orange and suzani fabrics oh so much...wanting!!!

~Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons

Kimberly said...

I dunno, my taste is a bit more minimal and Japanese. None of these really appealed to me :/

boo said...

Woah that white mirror is HUGE!! I would loooove that! I think that room's my fav... -BOO

Sarah Jane said...

Love the rugs in the first two pics. Gorgeous! And the white mirror is stunning. Also love the rectangular mirror collage. Great selection!

meenal @ maison marigold said...

love anna spiro's work..she's a girl after my own heart! xx meenal

Bea @ LA furniture stores said...

Beautiful wallpaper! I like some of the pieces but others, I'm not so sure.

Glam at Home said...

That large mirror is perfect!

jtaylorid.com said...

I am absolutely in love with the Wallpaper behind that gigantic white mirror. Also, loving the club chairs and mirror wall.

Sonishka said...

Wohoo. I love funky armchairs that add color and style to a room with their design! pretty. oh, and wallpapers. Love love wallpapers like the one behind that massive mirror!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

This is exactly why I have a hard time defining my style. I love it all. What great images and I could totally live in any on those spaces.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+