Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Take your pick: Living rooms for every taste and style

Along with your bedroom and the kitchen, I think the living room is one place in the house that should be a reflection of you - and be comfortable and beautiful. Hopefully one of the images below will provide some inspiration:

A simple and cozy country living room
via Ideal Home

A family friendly, flea market style living room
BHG

Elegant and feminine
House to Home

Traditional with a little twist of rustic
House to Home

Eclectic
via House to Home

Modern
via Home Sweet Home

New traditional
via Canadian House & Home

Which is your fav? What style is your living room?

9 comments:

Veronica Fukuda said...

AMAZING POSTS!!!
Congratulations!!!

Ashley said...

Hmmm...do I have to limit myself to just one? I think my favorite is Tommy Smythe's 'new traditional' living room. Not one thing I'd change if I lived there myself.

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

Number 4! Love everything about it!

SallyLeeByTheSea.com said...

They are all very lovely & appreciate the design of each; HOWEVER I personally gravitate to the first one the most. I'm a country cottage at the beach kinda gal :O)

Lesli at My Old Country House said...

HANDS DOWN..#4 NEW TRADITIONAL!!!
What would you call my living room?http://myoldcountryhouse.blogspot.com/2011/05/bring-on-navy.html

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

cant decide what i like most. theyr al amazing! love the living room though. great post.
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Love Design Company said...

I think I love the flea market one best.. but honestly, i would take any one of them. Great post!

Nicole said...

Great images! I really like the traditional with the touches of rustic.

Mrs M said...

Oh they are all lovely, and just my style.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+