Monday, May 23, 2011

Some eye candy that is guaranteed to brighten up your Monday...

Friday I flew back to the states from Spain and it is good to be back. I forgot how green everything can be in Maryland this time of year, and it's absolutely beautiful (and allergy inducing).

Regardless I still spent most of this weekend outside, just soaking in all the spring growth and chirping birds. I think these pics embody the season and the desire to be outside -

could easily spend all day reading in this little nook



I would be happy in this little cottage...hopefully there is a sandy beach right behind it...

so pretty!  I love paths and lanes lined with trees


all images from Pinterest

8 comments:

Vasu said...

lovely pictures.....all are so beautiful


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Oh just imagine hanging out in any one of those adorable spaces.

meenal @ maison marigold said...

It sure brightened up my Monday! Do visit my blog for a touch of blush and glitter! Have a lovely new week..xx meenal

Mae said...

Quaint little houses and lovely photos btw

Angelia said...

Great photos, very nice.

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

They DID brighten my evening...lvoe them all!
Stacy

Love Design Company said...

they are all beautiful! my favourite is the last rustic cottage with the gauzy drapes!! stunning!

VICTORIA said...

Oh My..such a Lovely Pictures Indeed!Love the rustic cottage with the gauzy drapes!!!!they are all stunning by the way.thanks for posting :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+