Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rooms for sweet slumber

For some reason I have not been sleeping well lately. I wake up feeling anxious but I'm not sure why; so needless to say I'm a bit groggy. Maybe if my bedroom looked a little more like these I'd sleep easier...

Love the quiet, clean design of this bedroom
via Home Sweet Home

Great morning light...
via Country Living

Neutrals can't help but create a peaceful feel
via Ballard Designs

So simple and clean... and coffee brought to me in bed is my idea of heaven!
via Pinterest


clean, no-fuss design

gorgeous!
2 above via Apartment Therapy

Love the raw linen bedspread and other natural textures
via Adore Home ma

12 comments:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Yes, a beautiful room might help relax and lull you to sleep. Since we've had kids our room is the last to be done:)

simona said...

i need to get rid of the pathetic wall paper the previous people had put up in our bed room. it's old but doesn't have the cute vintagy effect that you might expect of a flower patterned paper.
the photos in your post show beautiful rooms!
i think i need to make my bedroom one of the next renovation projects...

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

These are beautiful. I love to write about bedrooms because I am drawn to them...so peaceful, relaxing, and quiet after a long day

The Cuban In My Coffee said...

The first bedroom for me is like heaven. I love a crisp white calm feeling room. Can't wait to show you mine once finished. I also love that mirror! Thanks for the good wake up call~

http://thecubaninmycoffee.blogspot.com/

XOXO, Whitney (the cuban in my coffee)

Kirsten said...

Always the last room we get to for decorating (and cleaning). Inspires me to work on making my bedroom more of place to retreat and enjoy, than just to sleep. Thank you for the inspiration! Have great day!

The Design Notebook said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Fi said...

The second one is simply beautiful!

^_^

Ashley said...

@Whitney - Would love to see your room when it's finished!

Ashley said...

@Design Notebook - Thanks!

Tamsyn said...

A canopy in the bedroom is my idea of perfect! Can't wait until it's time to redecorate :)

SarahW said...

Love the neutral colors and textures in these rooms, they all look peaceful and relaxed which I am sure enhances a good night's sleep.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+