Monday, May 2, 2011

O M G - Best house tour ever!

I don't know how to make your Monday better, because if this house tour doesn't leave you high off the beauty I don't know what will. It is simply gorgeous.

The house is registered for film and photo shoots - so no one actually lives here. Still, it's beautifully done. Seriously, I would consider giving my left hand for this house. And I'm left handed.

ps - you can see a larger view by clicking on the image



















Well ? What do you think?
via 1st Option

5 comments:

La Maison Fou said...

Love It!!
L.

Curious Details said...

that is GORGEOUS!
white wood floors make my heart hurt.
love!

The Cuban In My Coffee said...

I love it! Check out my new site (and I do repeat new) but I am very much into white and clean right now. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

http://ourlittledreamhouse.blogspot.com/

XOXO,
Whitney (The Cuban In My Coffee)

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I would LOVE to whitewash our floors at some point. Thanks for stopping by and for adding me to your blogroll :)!

with love said...

lovelly house

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+