Thursday, May 12, 2011

Maybe one day...home offices I only dream about...

Some of you might of caught on that when I'm a bit stressed out or have a looming deadline, that I go a little home office "crazy." As a freelancer working from home, however, it's sooooo vital to have a space set up in a way to keep you focused, efficient, and to foster creativity.

Once I settle down and am no longer so transient - I'm determined to have a home office closer to one of these beauties...

Okay. This, to me, is home office PERFECTION. Okay - just add a settee or comfy reading chair and you have the office of my dreams. Two separate work surfaces, (a desk and a table), an abundance of area to pin up inspiration, a generous bookcase, and great light. * day.
via Pinterest

via Pinterest

The mother of home office organization inspiration - check out the pinboard, and the rolling trolley!
via Little Green Notebook

Modest, but clean and beautiful
via Lifework

super clean design and coordinated storage to keep one focused...

or a cozy corner to dig up inspiring ideas
2 images above via House to Home

Love the desk will all the drawers!
via Home Sweet Home

Do you have a great home office?


meenal @ maison marigold said...

Lovely images !! I do have a home is just a lovely table in my bedroom from where I do all my blogging..I also have a den which is an office cum is just perfect..I'm still to finish decorating it..once that's done I'll certainly share it on my blog! have a lovely day! xx meenal

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

I love the one with the blue stripe across the middle of the room. I've been trying to think of where I could put a home office to write my blog and do my design work. My husband thinks I just want to make an office more than I actually need one!

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

Oh, you lost your comments :( Well, I'll comment again that I ADORE the one with the blue striped across the wall. I so wish I had a home office!

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Love these home offices inspirational, such great lighting in every one of these spaces. Thanks for sharing!

amourette said...

these are excellent!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...