Friday, May 13, 2011

Hurry! Amazing Bohemian Chic by Karma Living Sale

So many exciting things to show you! These are on sale at HauteLook, which is a member only designer discount site - but use my invite code and you can sign up free and fast and get these goodies before they run out!

Here's the link -

Here's just a few examples of the gorgeousness on sale:

I snagged one of these!


Encarna said...

i love it! nice post"

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

I adore Haute Look....and happen to have a credit with them :)

Kellie Collis said...

Those bowls and cushions look lovely! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

designchic said...

So many wonderful the stools!!

Anonymous said...

The Haute Look iPhone app is free and all you do is register to use it. No invitation or special account.
I haven't bought anything through it yet but have been having fun browsing their sales.
Today I was looking at the Karma Living sale items on Haute Look and I liked them so much I looked Karma Living up online. The Karma Living website listed a pretty footstool as selling for retail $96.00
I was disappointed that Haute Look listed the same footstool for $94.00 saying it was marked down from $235.00.
Makes me question the Haute Look 'great' sales...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...