Wednesday, May 25, 2011

House Tour: Beautiful, Lived-In, and Inspiring

This Toronto, Canada home belongs to The Marion House Book's Emma Reddington. The Marion House Book is a blog I recently discovered, though I have no idea why I didn't fine it sooner as it is really lovely, as is the author's home. See below:

 The bedroom is probably my fav.  It's simple, pretty, and bright

 Love the branch on the wall!

What do you think?

via Design*Sponge


Kaleidoscopica said...


Lila said...

I love that office! a fur chair! I'm all over that!
Lila Ferraro

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

The wall with the branch has a very interesting finish....wish i knew what it was!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

What an amazing house. I love it even more since she's from my home town:)

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Beautiful home. I love that chair in the office!
Have a pretty day!

ashley@decorology said...

@Stacy - the wallpaper is embossed paintable wallpaper from Rona (the Home Depot of Canada). You can buy something similar and paint it the color of your choosing. Like this from Lowes. Or just search "embossed paintable wallpaper"

drbculp said...

LOVE the bathroom. Reminds me of mine, but even warmer. :)

Rick said...

Wow! I totally love Emma's house especially her bedroom, and the fur chair? lovely!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...