Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gorgeous home offices

Working from home, it is VITAL to like your work space. It can't have too many distractions and must a comfortable place to sit for long periods of time.

Here are a few yummy home offices I really like:


A nice space for a seamstress. I can't wait until I have the space for my sewing machine to live permanently. Now I always have to take it out and put it away when I use it.
via Martha Stewart

Love the cubby shelves
via Lyrical Journey via Emily A. Clark

All of the little shelves in this desk are great for stationery enthusiasts
via Real Simple


I ADORE this home office - a desk with generous surface area, and inspiration pinned all around

Cut down on the amount of holes you poke in the wall by just running some string and clipping inspiration to the string
3 images above via Rue Magazine

Such a clever idea - chicken wire is stretched in an empty frame and used as an inspiration board!
via Scandinavian Chic

What office set up makes you most productive?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cubby shelves
via Lyrical Journey

should really be credited to Emily Clark - that's her home office.

http://emilyaclark.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-home-office-makeover.html

ashley@decorology said...

Thanks Anonymous - I have added that link to the credits

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I would happily take any of those offices. My home office is my dining room which is impractical to say the least:)

Timeless-n-Trendy said...

Hey Ashley. Just found your awesome blog!

I love all of these and the desk with the great surface area... truly has GREAT surface area. It's the desk that I use. I just blogged about my office today:

http://timelessntrendy.blogspot.com/2011/04/officeschool-room-tour.html
I have the challenge that my office is also a school room.

I'll keep coming back, great blog!
Joanne

AmyeToTheRescue! said...

Love these! Thanks!

Yolanda @ Miss Refashionista said...

Such great spaces, thnk u!!!

Jennie said...

I have a great idea for your next blog-- "Dogs-- the ultimate home accessory, and so much more!" :D

Jennie said...

I have a great idea for your next blog-- "Dogs-- the ultimate home accessory, and so much more!"

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+