Thursday, March 3, 2011

Unique but beautiful bedrooms

I'm off to Portugal for a long weekend so I won't be back until Tuesday, but I leave you with some great eye candy. Have a great weekend everyone!

Love this headboard and the storage under the bed.
via 4 Hands Home

shaker simplicity
via Ochs Design

vivacious and bright
via Pier One

warm and elegant
via Real Simple Magazine

eclectic and cozy
via Southern Living Magazine

pretty and country
via Ballard Designs

clean and white
via Adore Magazine

Which one would you pick?


Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

my friend is heading to portugal now too! - lovely bedrooms!

I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
Join Custom Sign Give-Away

*kiss kiss*
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Gem said...

I'm absolutely in love with the owl artwork in the first bedroom; I think this weekend might have to be spent trying to replicate something similar for my own bedroom make-over (dark varnish stencilled onto an old wooden board perhaps??!). Wish me luck!

Maggie @ Cheneyhome said...

Love that bed in the first photo!

Pretty Inspirational said...

I was just asked to design a guest bedroom for the House Calls section in the Washington loved seeing the inspirational bedroom pictures! Thanks!

Marilyn @ Custom Furniture The Woodlands said...

I love the bright one! Bold & Beautiful definitely catches the eye.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I agree that the headboard in the first image is lovely. I can see that going so wrong but in this case, it's perfect. Have a wonderful time in Portugal.

Radostina ♥ ♥ said...

Ah the first bed is my favorite ;))) so cute. thank you and have a great day. ;)))

1940house said...

I love clean and white the most.

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

Ooo, fantastic bedrooms. Love the first one because that bed is so clever!

Jenny said...

Love the turquoise and gold wallpaper in the 3rd bedroom. Anyone know who makes that?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...