Monday, March 21, 2011

Glamorous but not over the top bedrooms

To me, the bedroom is potentially the most important room - though I know this is debatable. I sleep A LOT though so my bedroom needs to put a smile on my face. Here are a few bedrooms that do just that. Enjoy!

Love the wall color - could use a headboard though...


via Alice in Designland

GORGEOUS

The quilt doesn't look too hokey country because the rest of the bed is all white


I would never think to paint my bedroom chocolate but this is beautiful.
via Country Living

7 comments:

Anna @ The Owl and The Phoenix said...

I love that pink and grey one too (saw it in a mag), but the drapes covering the mirror seriously bugs me. I wish they would've hung it horizontally instead.

Gorgeous collection of rooms!

Maggie @ Cheneyhome said...

I love the chocolate color too, and never would have thought of it for a bedroom. Also, I love the wallpaper and would love for you to do a post on the topic - where to find it, how to incorporate it, pretty images, etc.! :)

Kelli said...

I LOVE the bedspread in the first image! Any idea who makes it or where I could find it?
Thanks!!

Ashley said...

@Maggie - great idea!

Kimberly said...

I love the quilt on the wall. The canopy brings it all together.

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

Gorgeous bedrooms! And gorgeous blog - I've signed up as your newest follower!

Philigry said...

i love all of these spaces. beautiful. we painted our bedroom chocolate brown last spring and i just love it.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+