Friday, February 25, 2011

Gorgeous images from my favorite blogs

I started this little "favorite images from my favorite blogs" feature to reconnect with what got me started blogging in the first place - other blogs. But with the chaos of running my own blog and being a freelance web designer, I tend to loose touch with my beloved blogosphere. This week I refused to put it off again though, so without further ado - some lovely images from my favorite blogs. Enjoy and happy weekend!

Just discovered this blog. I'm the New Victorian Ruralist's new biggest fan. A wonderfully edited blog - you don't have to go far to find lots of luscious pics.





The lovely La La Lovely Things

LOVE the books in the fireplace


*swoon* I could really use a day at the beach. This is heavenly.

Last but not least, some images from Joey and Lana Make a House a Home

I'm liking black and white as a palette more and more everyday.


9 comments:

Simple Dwellings said...

Beautiful images! I can't wait to check out these blogs. Thanks. :)

Kola said...

Love the seashells and black and white walls. Thanks for sharing. I'll check out these sites for further inspirations.

Maggie @ Cheneyhome said...

Love this feature and love all of those images! Keep 'em coming. :)

Jenny C. said...

Thanks for sharing. I always love being introduced to new blogs to spice things up. My current fav (besides decorology) is www.aliceindesignland.com. Between the two of your guys I'm able to get my daily decorating fix :-)

amy said...

Thanks for the new blogs to check out! Just stumbled onto decorology today too! Lovely rooms.

Mona Thompson said...

Great images. Going to check them out. thanks for the introduction.

inbox said...

Love the images! Thanks for sharing!

xx

atelierinbox.blogspot.com

la la Lovely said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog! What a fun surprise! xoxoxo Trina

Turquoise Sails said...

I loved the fireplace! Thanks for sharing!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+