Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beauty from Domino - Rooms in a neutral palette

Our beloved Domino is gone - but luckily I snagged all the images I could before the website went under. Here are some gorgeous interiors showing neutral done right. Enjoy!

Kathy Ireland's bathroom

I love grays like the one in this bedroom

ADORE this entryway. What a nice view to enter and leave the house to.

via Domino


Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Love these images! (I am still saving Domino images I see on other addition to the ones I saved prior to the website gone.) Thanks for sharing!

The enchanted home said...

Very pretty, really into the neutral palette myself and love the tranquil feel it brings. Did a extensive neutral decor post myself 2 days ago! Plesae visit me at my new blog about the building of our new home and my love for decor/design and am doing my first ever giveaway, a gorgeous french chair!

You have a lovely blog, I will be back!

Anonymous said...

Why American men should boycott American women

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.


Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Nice!!! Something about the simplicity of that first image I love!

Kola said...

OMG!! I didn't know Domino's website was going, going gone...They will truly be missed but thanks for sharing these photos!

classiq said...

All of these look amazing! I can't pick a favourite, all I know I'm in a white interiors phase. A white room with wooden floors is so elegant that you almost don't need any decorative objects besides the essential furniture.

asishome said...

I miss that magazine so much. I still have every issue I ever bought. Thanks for posting theses wonderful reminders that good taste is timeless. :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...