Thursday, January 6, 2011

Since I featured West Elm's fab new look yesterday, I thought it'd be a good time to showcase West Elm creative director's home.

Unfortunately those are all I have!
What do you think of her style as compared to West Elm's new style, which I featured yesterday.
as seen on Country Living

Below are some random pretty images, also from Country Living.

What do you think of the wallpaper? Too much?

A sweet little bedside montage. Some great must haves for a guest's bedside table.


Katie said...

I love the room under the wallpapered one. The window is dreamy :)

home theatre rooms said...

West Elm creative director's home is a best and heart loving one...I just love the pure,white decor Ideas... I feel so great to c ur blog...

Anonymous said...

I personally like the wall paper but the clock needs to go. I find that the huge clock is not a relaxing symbol especially for romance. A little too much white overall. I prefer the creamy bedroom. This all white thing can get carried away but she does have some blue and some pretty accessories. All in all way too much white for me but its all the rage now.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...