Monday, January 17, 2011

pretty pretty pretty - a few great houses from a new online decorating magazine

Domino may be gone, but god opened a window and has graced us with a handful of really great new online decorating and interior design magazines. These pretty houses are from an Australian newcomer called Adore. If you like what you see - go straight to the source - the Adore Magazine site.





I ADORE the throw on that bed!







I have those candlestick holders! They are from Black and Blum



6 comments:

Upscale Downhome said...

So many pictures to adore! I love the beautiful butterfly pillow in the first picture. Perfect pop of color. The polka dot dresser is another favorite. Thanks for getting out the word about the new magazine.

Ann said...

Thanks for the heads-up. It's new to me.

I've really been enjoying the Aussie magazines lately.

fullmeasure said...

Wow, such beautiful designs! Great blog by the way. I'm new to the blog but I will definitely peruse your old entries. They will be very useful as my husband and I are in the process of renovating a newly acquired but very old house.

Sarah (La Maison Boheme) said...

I'm with you... the throw on that bed is fantastic!

Inspirational Sketchbook said...

This was new to me! Thanks for sharing. Roxanne

Ali said...

I love the throw as well! Gorgeous!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+