Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A prelude to Spring

I feel like every year I'm ready for spring a little bit sooner. This year is no exception. I can't remember the last time the sky was blue. Hopefully these pictures can help us remember what spring looks like.

Beautiful photos from the talented Lara Rossignol. Check out her blog, Piewacket

via House Doctor

So beautiful - green!

via Nikreations

Isn't that chandelier with the greenery great? It'd be a great idea for a wedding outdoors in a tent or barn.

via Elle Decor


manvi@mochatini said...

oh, im SO ready for spring too!
lovely inspiration. the tabletop (vera wang?) is my fav. hope you are well girly.

Simple Dwellings said...

Oh, I can't wait to see greenery again! Thanks for the spring pictures. Maybe spring will now come sooner! :-) I love the table setting in the last picture. The green and white print is beautiful!

LiveLikeYou said...

Spring can't come soon enough!!!

Heidi said...

I had to inject some spring into my life a few days ago too! It seems like that's the general consensus here in blogland. Here's how I did it in my space. It's not the real thing but it helps!


EFT for Cancer said...

Spring is nearly here and I can't hardly wait for warm sunshine to touch my skin.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...