Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Domino magazine love - great dining rooms

oh I still miss Domino...enjoy this little taste of the past


Bringing Pretty Back said...

I love how all of the dining rooms are so simple. so fresh and clean.
Great photo's.
Have a pretty day!

lizzie said...

loving these fresh rooms...dang. i never got to read it when it was around...

Karena said...

Adore the 1st image!! Great selection of fun options!

be sure to enter my new Giveaway from Blydesign!

Art by Karena

Noelle at Gray Paint Decor said...

The first two are my faves.

One Cheap B*tch said...

Me too! I still have a bunch of old copies. Same with Country Home - remember that one? And Cottage Living? God, I miss all of them.


Danielle said...

I totally miss Domino too, but thank goodness for Lonny!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Domino double. At the same time we lost also the Greek version :(

Greetings from Athens.


Ann said...

Yeah...miss Domino so much:(

The third image is so lovely... lovin' those painted brick walls:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...