Monday, December 20, 2010

Earthy but refined - dreamy dining rooms and kitchens

No other room will serve you like a well designed kitchen, pantry, and dining room. Undoubtedly these serve there purpose - and look gorgeous!

A pot rack is a functional and attractive solution for too little cupboard space. Check out the gorgeous tile backsplash
via House Beautiful

I've never seen mirrored cabinets before - what do you think?
via House Beautiful

This is a dining room for late nights sipping wine and lazy mornings drinking coffee and reading. How couldn't you with the fireplace and settee!
via Elle Decor

via Elle Decor

A great example of how vertical space can be utilized if horizontal space is lacking
via Loft Life Magazine

This pantry is TO DIE FOR!

via Marie Claire Maison

I always like dining areas in or connected to the kitchen - it's so cozy and intimate.


Charmaine said...

All of these rooms speak to me. I may have just found my design style. Earthy, relaxed, & picture perfect. I love it!

Rebekka Seale said...

OOOh, thanks for posting these! I like the mirrored cabinets...I bet they add a lot of light. And my favorite is the third photo down...white with pops of color is my FAVORITE! Especially with the rustic touches. LOVE!

Lindsey said...

Such a beautiful compilation of images! There's something to suit everyone's taste...I'm especially loving the pops of orange and chocolate brown.

Ann said...

I love them all...fabulous collection of kitchen and dining room images:)

Doryn said...

The branches on the table are so understated and elegant. Love that the most - it's the simple things isn't it??

Val said...

GORGEOUS images.

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

LOVE these images - beautiful kitchens and dining spaces!

Meesh @ OlejoStores said...

wow, beautiful compilation of images.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...