Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Beautiful Christmas Inspiration for a sweet holiday at home

There's a lot of Christmas decorating inspiration out there, so I've tried to find some ideas that you might not have seen too much of already. Here are some things I found lovely -

The house below is decorated in whites. Even if you can't go all out white like they have, there are still lots of ideas you can use in any home -



The above is my favorite picture. I love the branches with the stamped tags.




I ADORE this bedroom! It's Christmas-y but remove a couple of elements and it still works day-to-day.
Country Living

A green, garden-y Christmas theme.via Southern Living




I adore these sweet ornaments - they're so unique.
via Jayson Home & Garden

4 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the holiday decorations!!!!

Scarlett Fiona Reed said...

I saw that Country Living and I just LOVE it! I die for those stocking forms! Found you through Brabourne farm :)

karen said...

i just love the every picture in your home.... every home decor just gives a striking effect just like the holidays.

diane@onlinefabricstore said...

Finally some unique Christmas decorations...love the angel wings on the backs of the chairs and that collection of raw wreaths above the bed could actually stay up all winter long. Great post.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+