Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A STUNNER of a house. Clean design without being boring

This is one of the best house tours I've ran across lately. I think the design is unique in that so much right now is french country or retro. I like the super polished look of this, but the colors and furnishings keep it cozy. What do you think?

Love the architectural elements

via KML Design


Kathleen said...

I love all the spaces and the architectural details, especially the entry, the stair and the kitchen. But all the grey color doesn't do anything for me. I like some pastel colors for walls, and some stronger colors, but grey is just too dull.

The Stucco Bungalow said...

Wonderful room inspiration...saving a few of these photos for future projects. Completely my style. Thanks so much for sharing!

La Maison Fou said...

Exactly, you are correct.

Sally-Ann @ a beautiful space said...

Divine house, could easily life here, Am so enjoying your blog. Sally-Annx

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Loverly! Great architecture...I'd like a peek at the outside, too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...