Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chic and glamorous - but not too over the top. A designers portfolio

I get tons of emails introducing the work of designers, but I am super glad I took the time to check out Rachel Reider's portfolio. Her work is chic and glamorous, but it's not so over the top that it's impossible to believe anyone lives there. I also like her use of neutrals paired with bright accents.



I normally don't feature children's rooms, but I really liked this one

*swoon* great staircase and entry


I ADORE this dining room. The cozy arrangement, the elegant fireplace





What do you think?

To see it all go to Rachel Reider Interior Designs

4 comments:

Mr. Goodwill Hunting said...

These are some amazing spaces. Thanks for sharing.

http://mrgoodwillhunting.blogspot.com

Syspil said...

Your blog is very beautiful, great spaces, good ideas.Visit my blog and give me a comment.
www.sissy-atelier.blogspot.com

Deb - Pink Pig said...

Wow.. i love Rachel's work and you are right.. it's Chic but not over the top. Love the paint colors she chose as well as it shows off the character of each room.

Design Boxx said...

Really a great piece of interior design shared by you with all, i appreciate your efforts taken for the same.

Thanks for Sharing,
Interior Designers Mumbai

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+