Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Offices to drool over

ohhhh....I can't wait until I have my own place and can make the home office of my dreams! Here's hoping it'll look like one of these. In the meantime I'll steal some ideas that I can implement while I'm working from the dining room.

via Decor8

Two sweet workspaces. via Design Sponge

Plenty of space for books - I have to have my books.
via Elle Decor


an archivist's dream!
via LoftLife Magazine



DREAMY home office. fireplace, desk with plenty of surface area looking out a window...
via Benjamin Moore

I do some light sewing, but I get really behind because I don't have a dedicated sewing desk. I have to get it out of it's box every time I use it and it just isn't working...
via Creamy Life



Okay so I know the two above are super matchy-matchy but they are from Pottery Barn. I love the big linen pinboard (shhh...those are easy to make yourself and much cheaper!) The organization ideas in these office setups are great.
via Pottery Barn

7 comments:

Susan @ sweetimaginations said...

Love them all...but particularly oohing and aahing over the one with the big stone fireplace! What an amazing work space - I would get so much done there as I would never want to leave!

Patricia Torres said...

oh how lovely.. definitely drool worthy!! Im working on an indian themed one as well.. at the moment.. so this is definite inspiration for me.. :-)

agoodbuild said...

love the fireplace one. My hubby made me the pottery barn desk as a birthday present for my office, and I made my own linen pin board! Now if only I could keep that darn room clean!

Alexandra said...

the first 2 are actually the same office, redone. It's Benita's home, and her site is www.chezlarsson.com ... if you liked those, you should go check out her blog archives and see how else she has changed it around in the past!

Nuit said...

OMG!!! THese are ALL so perfect!!!! I am crazy about the one with the fire place, all that space, all that natural light and that warmth... swoon!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks Alexandra - I didn't know that!

Summer said...

Ooohhh! I'm on the hunt for office inspiration...love your round up (as always!)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+