Monday, October 11, 2010

Blissful bedrooms

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say - Mondays are tough. Getting out of bed is even tougher than usual. And, forgive me if this is torturous, but maybe some blissful bedrooms will a tleast give you the warm fuzzies.

via House Beautiful

via Home Designing

I really like this headboard.
via House Beautiful

via LivingEtc

via Ochs Design

via The Nest

Do you have a tough time on Mondays? Do you have any "tricks" to pep yourself up?


Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i have a black crushed velvet bed spread/blanket - luvs it! - i haven't used it in a few yeatrs - but think this winter it'll come out!

PS PASS IT ON à GIVE-AWAY going on – 2 necklaces = 2 winners .. PLEASE JOIN IN – ALL welcome to join!! – I think you’ll LOVE em’!!

~Join Necklace Give-Away Here~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Jessica at Watercolor said...

I love these photos! Gorgeous bedrooms.

Yolksy said...

Gorgeous bedrooms! they make me feel so peaceful! So true...Mondays are tough I think because I know once I go in, I won't come up for a breath until Thursday night:-)

Henna @ AboutCabinets Blog said...

wow, these are just beautiful bedrooms, the decor is simple yet tasteful and very very elegant, everything is organized and done just the right way


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...