Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You won't believe where these beautiful rooms are from!

I was shocked - really - when I opened up the most recent issue of the Ballard Designs catalog. They've really upped the ante on their styling. It's relaxed and glamorous at the same time. (Click on each image for a larger view)

Love cream and light blue



I like the Moroccan style rug in the picture above. They have it in a couple other colors as well.









I like their home office setups


So what do you think?
via Ballard Designs

9 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

Wowee! Beautiful, I need to get the catalog. We have a store in Connecticut called Lillian August which reminds me so much of this look

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Nice...love the rug, too!

Jodie Shields said...

I completely agree! I have some of the same images pulled on my inspiration board right now. And I just used their Sonoma Bookcase at a client's, and it is really beautiful at a good price point!

www.homeandhavendesigns.com

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i love these spaces, beautiful!

Katie said...

yeah shoot, at first glance I thought this had to be from House Beautiful or something...wow!

Elleby said...

I had the same reaction when I got their recent catalog - lovely indeed!

Rachel said...

Their new stuff with Suzanne Kasler is really great. And the styling looks like a magazine!

Fabulously french said...

Gorgeous! Must go and have a look at the catalogue :-0

Leeann x

Jessica said...

I thought the same thing! I love their new catalog and everything is still so well priced. Great resource for young designers. Thanks for posting!
www.watercolordesign.blogspot.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+