Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bedrooms that make you want to cozy down for autumn

I love autumn! The fresh smell of the air and chunky knit sweaters. It means airing out the quilts from storage and putting away the grill. The days are shorter and less daylight means more time indoors. So don't neglect your home and start planning how you'll transition your house this fall. One easy and relatively inexpensive way is to change out bedding and/or curtains. Hopefully these bedrooms will inspire you...

The autumn leaf red coverlet keeps the furniture from being absorbed in to the dark walls

images via "Domino: The Book of Decorating"

The dark wine walls and texture from the hopefully faux fur blanket say "warmth"
photo property of Dan Duchars

This mostly black bedroom is kept fresh with white linens and purple accent pillows
via Living Etc.

via Indenfor and Udenfor


Which one is your favorite?


RG ART & DESIGN Inspirations said...

I love the dark walls in the bedrooms... I've been wanting so much to paint my bedroom in a dark color! Great inspiration rooms here!

Renata Gross

Tabitha said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - long story short, I'm working to make it look a lot more pleasing than the Wordpress template I'm currently using. Alas, I'm not web designer but I think I'll figure it out! I LOVE your blog!! And to answer your question, I love the last picture best - the room looks cozy and clean.

I'm going to be checking back here regularly for home improvement inspiration!

Di Overton said...

Oooh a red bed how cozy

Ijeoma said...

For me it's the 1st image, I love the bold patterns on the bedding.

Enjoy your weekend. x

Sarah said...

I love the patterned red bedspread and also the picture with the brick red wall. Heck, I just love red.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...